View complete fotopage
View complete fotopage
|Wednesday, 30-Apr-2008 06:27
||Email | Share | Bookmark
KUIH TALAM UBI & MIHUN GORENG
KUIH TALAM UBI
200g gula melaka
800g ubi kayu
400 ml pati santan
3/4 camca teh garam
80g tepung gandum
1 camca besar tepung beras
1. Larutkan gula melaka bersama air di atas api yg kecil.Tapis dan biarkan sejuk.
2. Parut ubi kayu .Perah air ubi kayu dgn kain muslin utk hilangkan pahit.Ketepikan ubi kayu parut, biarkan air ubi kayu mendap dlm 10minit dan buang airnya.simpan kanji ubi kayu.
3. Gaul ubi kayu parut, sedikit kanjinya dan gula yg telah disejukkan. Pindahkan ke dlm loyang dan kukus 20 minit di atas air mendidih.
4. Campurkan santan,garam,tepung gandum dan beras- gaul sebati bhn2 ini. Tapis.
5. Apabila lapisan ubi kayu tlh masak,keringkan wap air dgn tuala kertas.Tuang lapisan santan dan kukus lagi 20minit sehingga masak.
mihun [rendamkan lembut dan toskan]
daun kuchai [potong pendek]
sedikit sos tiram
sedikit sos tomato
sedikit sos cili
bahan tumbuk :
1. Panaskan minyak dan tumiskan bahan tumbuk sehingga wangi.
2. Masukan udang dan kacau rata.
3. Bila udang nampak masak masukkan sos tiram,sos cili,sos tomato ,sedikit garam dan sedikit air. Kacau rata.
4. Masukkan daun kuchai dan kacau rata sehingga sebati.
5. Masukkan mihun dan masukkan tauge.
6. Gaulkan rata sehingga nampak bihun lembut. Rasakan.
7. Bila menghidang, taburkan mihun dgn telur goreng dan daun bawang.
|NEW USE FOR VICKS VAPORUB
WOW! I was raised, and raised my kids with Vicks. How come I never knew this? I can't wait for my next cough.
Amazing ! READ ITALL. It works 100 percent of the time, although the scientists at the Canada Research Council (who discovered it) aren't sure why.
To stop night-time coughing in a child (or an adult, as we found out personally), put Vicks Vaporub generously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime and then cover with socks.
Even persistent, heavy, deep coughing will stop in about five minutes, and stay stopped for many, many hours of relief. This works 100 percent of the time and is more effective in children than even very strong prescription c ough medicines. In addition, it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will sleep soundly.
I heard the head of The Canada Research Council describe these findings by their scientists when they were investigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription cough medicines in children as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure.
I just happened to tune in to a.m. Radio and picked up this guy talking about why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due to the chemical make-up of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was found to be more effective than prescribed medicines for children at bedtime and in addition to have a soothing and calming effect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly.
My wife tried it on herself when she had a very deep constant and persistent cough a few weeks ago and it worked 100 percent! She said it felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her. The coughing stopped in a few minutes, and bel ieve me, this was a deep (incredibly annoying - every few seconds!), uncontrollable cough, and she slept cough-free for hours every night she used it. If you end up sick, try it yourself and you will be absolutely amazed at the effect.
Pass this on - especially to those with children or grandchildren.