View complete fotopage
View complete fotopage
|Thursday, 24-Apr-2008 17:54
||Email | Share | Bookmark
SWEETCORN BREAD & ORANGE MOIST CAKE
Sweetcorn Bread - recipe from bakingmum.blogspot
300 gm bread flour
3 tbsp custard powder
40 gm castor sugar
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tsp instant yeast
140 ml chilled fresh milk
25 gm shortening
100 gm whole kernels of sweetcorn (canned, drained)
1 egg (beaten)
1. Combine (A) in a mixer. Add in (B) and mix into a dough. Add in (C) and continue to knead until dough is smooth and elastic to the touch. Lastly add in (D) and mix well.
2. Keep dough in a big bowl and let it proof, covered with a damp cloth or with clingwrap for 30 mins or till dough rises to double.
3. Divide risen dough into four equal portions and shape into balls. (For me I do it differently because I wanted to use a different moulds.) Leave two portion into a well greased mould. Leave it to proof for 40 mins.
4. Brush with egg wash and bake in a preheated oven at 190C for 20-25 mins. Remove hot bread from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool immediately.
(NOTE: I find that the sugar can be increased by another 20 gm or so.)
KEK OREN LEMBAP - resipi dari Kak Rinn fp
1 cawan gula caster
1 1/2 cawan tepung naik sendiri
1/2 cawan susu segar
5 biji telur
3 sudu besar Orange Sunquick
Parutan kulit sebiji buah orange
1. Putar majerin dan gula caster hingga kembang.
2. Masukkan telur satu persatu sambil terus memutar pada kelajuan maksima.
3. Perlahankan putaran mixer. Masukkan tepung di selang-selikan dengan susu hingga habis.
4. Masukkan pati orange Sunquick dan parutan kulit orange.
5. Bakar pada suhu 175 darj cel selama 45 minit atau sehingga masak.
TO KAK RINN AND BAKINGMUM....
|WIFE VS. HUSBAND
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
An earlier discussion had led to an argument and
neither of them wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,
the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'
'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'
W O R D S
A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...
30,000 to a man's 15,000.
The wife replied, 'The reason has to be because we have to repeat
everything to men...
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, 'What?'
A man said to his wife one day,'I don't know how you can be
so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.
' The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.
God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!
WHO DOES WHAT
A man and his wife were having an argument about who
should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, 'You should do it, because you get up first,
and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.'
The husband said, ' You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'
Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible
that the man should do the coffee.'
Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament
and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed
The Silent Treatment
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each
other the silent treatment. Suddenly, the man realized that the next day,
he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning
Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote
on a piece of paper,
'Please wake me at 5:00 AM .' He left it where he knew she would find it.
The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM
and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and
see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by
the bed. The paper said, 'It is 5:00 AM . Wake up.'
Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.
God may have created man before woman,
But there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.