View complete fotopage
View complete fotopage
|Tuesday, 18-Sep-2007 22:45
||Email | Share | Bookmark
popcorn chicken,mashed potaotes & salad
ikan tenggiri masak lemak
tumis sawi putih & sotong
Hari nie kita masak popcorn chicken kerana Ika pun puasa jugak so makanan dia mesti lain sikit,dia tak suka makanan pedas,berempah byk dan yg ada tulang. Kasihan dia kerana tak selera sgt nak makan tp bukannya di bulan puasa saja,hari-hari lain pun sama jugak. Memang jenis yg susah makan. Di rumah kita nie ada byk jenis pemakanan dan citarasa yg berbeza so faham2 je lah. Si Zahir pulak makan semua apa yg kita masak tp dia jenis yg terus teranglah, mesti dia cakap sedap ke tidak so next time kita tak masak makanan yg sama lagi. Org lain kurang berat badan,dia pulak tambah berat badan di bulan puasa nie. Dan Papa....ehhmmmmmm...just enough to describe him as "Gordon Ramsay" in Hell Kitchen.
Apa-apa pun alhamdulillah itu kita terima sebagai cabaran utk belajar memasak dgn lebih baik lagi. Terima kasih kpd rakan2 cyber yg berkongsi resepi. Bila part baking nie,lambat lah sikit krn org rumah kita nie tak berapa minat dgn kek2 dan biskut2, so selamatlah kita..... Pernah cuba bake choc chip cookies tp tak de org makan pun termasuk si Zahir...maybe biskut kita buat besar sgt ke apa???? Yg sedihnya Ika prefer the one that we bought in supermarket... itulah luahan kita utk kali nie ya....
POPCORN CHICKEN (JUST LIKE KFC!!) -recipe submitted by: Naomi
1 cup white flour
1 tsp Cajun seasoning- kita tak de seasoning nie,kita buat rempah sendiri...
2 small boneless chicken breasts
3/4 cups vegetable oil (or any other frying oil)
2 paper towels
Mix flour and Cajun seasoning in small mixing bowl.
In separate bowl, beat egg.
Cut chicken breasts in small pieces ranging anywhere from about a 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inch in size, depending on how crispy you want (smaller=crispier).
Pour oil into a small skillet and place on a medium heat.
Dip pieces of chicken into egg, being sure they are fully covered.
Drop the chicken, piece by piece into the flour mixture, fully coating the chicken.
Test to be sure that the oil is ready by dropping a little glob of batter into the oil. If it sizzles and fries, it's ready! Now, slide the chicken into the skillet, easily and slowly to be sure the oil doesn't splatter all over you. Do this as quickly as possible. After about 3-4 minutes, flip the pieces over (pieces should be colored a light golden brown).
When chicken is finished, scoop it out draining as much oil as possible into the pan for more chicken and place it on a plate with the two paper towels lining the bottom.
This will catch and drain the excess oil so your chicken is super crunchy.
My best serving suggestion is mashed potatoes and salad.
NIE NYE COOKIES KITA BUAT TU...KITA HABISKAN SENDIRI...FOR ME, SEDAPPPP....
|Why God made Mums -- BRILLIANT Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions!!
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the sticky tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring
3. God made my Mum just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother & not some other Mum?
1. We're related
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's mums like me.
What kind of little girl was your mum?
1. My mum has always been my mum and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did mum need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your Mum marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mum eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that Mum didn't have her thinking cap on.
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mum doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a clot.
2. Mum. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mum is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What's the difference between mums & dads?
1. Mums work at work and work at home & dads just go to work at work.
2. Mums know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
4. Mums have magic; they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mum do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mum perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your Mum, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my Mum smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head
Email received from Tina, thanks....